Saturday, August 1, 2009

Welcome to August



Welcome to August! Can you believe summer is almost over! Yesterday our neighborhood deer came by for a visit. I took this photo of her standing in the neighbor's yard. Although she eats anything she chooses...we have all grown fond of her.

Today I will be creatively cleaning my house. I must say I'd rather slip into my craft room and play...but alas, the dust bunnies are turning into rabbits and I need to catch a few!

Have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to visiting with my craft buddies next week!

4 comments:

  1. Having a bit of a problem with the comments. I hope this has fixed the problem...thanks Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this work? Amy Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Mary! This photo is absolutely gorgeous! This needs to be framed!!! I saw a deer on the street in my neighborhood just last Sunday! BTW, the dust bunnies in my house have turned into gigantic jack rabbits! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, I love your blog Page. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!