Friday, February 26, 2010

Inspired By A Graphic

I always wonder if readers get tired of reading my, sometimes long, blog entries. I hope not, and if you do....just look at the photo and use it for inspiration...or just to see what I've been up to.

Last night was card night at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. It's the day of the month that I look forward to. I always come away inspired and I always have a great time hanging out with others who share my passion. Of course the main topic of last night's get together was the post on the Operation Write Home blog page. PSB was front page news and we were thrilled by being honored there. Check it out here. We talked about what our next project would be. Of course any theme is welcome, we are thinking that Father's Day and 4th of July cards would be something we would try to focus on. Above is my first card. The background paper is from Karen Foster Designs - Biggie Bundle - Throughout The Year. It's one of those papers that you wonder if you will ever use and then one day you do. The graphic is from my Print Shop 23 program and I framed it using red and blue. A Spellbinder tag and colorful ribbon finish this card.

I hope to see you at the next OWH get-together - Saturday March 6th and again on Monday - March 22nd. Remember you can drop cards off at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique anytime during the month. If you have cards you want to share....drop them by and Karen will make sure they are sent on to Operation Write Home. If you know of people who are interested in making cards, but are new to this craft.....bring them along...we're all there to help and we are all there to have a good time.

Off I go for now.....have a WONDERFUL weekend. Chat later.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mary.... your card is just as cute as can be! I never get tired of reading your blog silly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!