Saturday, February 13, 2010

March Card Class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique

From this photo....I'm thinking I'm ready for Spring. I must admit, though I love the rain and we need much more, I am finding myself dreaming of spring flowers and cool breezy days. That said....Spring was the inspiration for this card.

I promised the Tuesday Card Class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique that I would teach the dimensional card. Well....there is no time like the present. So.... on March 9th at 1:00 P.M. I'll be teaching this card and of course a second card, which I haven't designed yet. Classes have been filling up quickly so sign up early. The graphics were cut from Pinecone Press - Flower Garden PP8105. This card stock has lots of choices that work well with this card. The flower heads are from Prima the Sprites Collection. I thought these cute paper flowers just screamed Spring. The leaves were cut from my Spellbinder Daisy die and the sentiment frame is also from Spellbinder the Blossom dies. The sentiment was created on my computer using Print Shop 23.

A few years back my friend Brenda gifted me the rhinestone brads. I think they work well as centers for the fantasy flowers.
I am always happy when I can use products that I've had in my collection. I find it hard to let go of my treasures, and I know my kids wonder about my stash. I find it much easier to create when I have many choices of supplies.
Tomorrow my buddy Edy will arrive with her honey Dave. I guess I should clean my craft room. This will be a short visit, and I know we will want to get into some sort of paper and glue before she leaves. So....off I go.
I wish you a most happy Valentine's Day. May your lives always be filled with those who love you.
I want to close by thanking every one who visits my blog and especially those who take the time to comment.
Later....Mary

1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!