Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Flowers


What a nice Valentine's Day I had. My honey brought both myself and my friend Edy flowers, and beautiful flowers they are. They are called Star Gazer and are a beautiful pink, with a delicate scent that fills the room. Richard also gave me a beautiful card, which of course was made by him (ok....not made, but carefully picked from many beautiful cards.) Dave and Edy were on their way to Oregon and stopped for an over-night visit. I'm hoping we will see them again soon. THANK YOU RICHARD and THANK YOU DAVE AND EDY for a wonderful weekend.
I spent today creating a birthday card for a friend. I'd love to post it, however, she checks my blog page and I want the card to be a surprise. I'll post it on Saturday morning.


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful.... star gazers are my fav. I grow a ton of them myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!