Saturday, March 27, 2010

Butterflies

Today was a play day with my buddy Brenda. We try to spend at least one day a month playing, chatting and going out to lunch. Today we did all three.....Brenda and I work on projects that we've been meaning to try or we try to finish projects we have been working on. Last week I was reading a blog by Becca - Amazing Paper Grace. She does Becca's Bits. If you haven't been to Becca's site, please check it out. Her work is Amazing! Anyway.....the card I made is one similar to Becca's card. The butterfly and the border are Martha Stewart punches. The scallop punch is from EK Success. It is similar to the one Becca used for her card. It is the same size and the directions Becca gave also worked with this punch. Thanks Becca for the great job you do with your video bits. Brenda, thanks for a great day!

I'm off to watch TV and read some email......Have a great weekend. Chat Later.



1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!