Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cards for Operation Write Home

I've been working on making kits for Operation Write Home and after making my husband's birthday card, I thought it would be a good idea to put together some kits for OWH. Yesterday at our SOS get-together, I put the kits together. I really like how they turned out and using the same set of colors really worked well. I'll be making more kits! A reminder... our OWH get-together dates will be changing for the summer. In May, it will be the 4th Monday. Beginning in June, our get-together will be on the 4th Tuesday of every month. This date will remain the same until further notice. I hope some of you can join us....It's free, it fun and it's full of laughs. Best of all, by the end of the day, we have all created beautiful cards to send to soldiers.

Carolyn was kind enough to teach us an Iris Star card. I will show it later in the summer....I want to use it for my grand-son's Birthday Card. Thanks Carolyn for taking time to teach us something new.

I'm off to teach a class today......enjoy your day, I'm sure I will enjoy mine.

1 comment:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!