Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wedding Card Challenge at Pals Paper Arts



Today on Pals Paper Arts the challenge is Wedding Theme. I love making wedding cards. This year there have been many weddings and each card I make is my favorite.....this card was made for my niece. I posted the entire set (card, gift card and box) on May 16th. If you'd like to see them check my May posts.
I'm off to Weight Watchers.....I'm not looking for miracles today....but I hope I held last weeks loss. The heat and lack of physical activity aren't helping with this journey!
Have a great day and check out all the wonderful Wedding entries in this week's challenge!

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh Mary.... GORGEOUS! Good luck at WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Mary! I love the lacey look...so elegant! Thanks for joining us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a gorgeous card! So perfect for a wedding! So glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Mary! I love all the white on white and the various textures! Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your seems very pretty and also nice color combination is well please add some more of these and make them more aggressive thanks.

    plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!