Sunday, August 22, 2010

Our Little Cricut Girl-Virginia

Hello and Happy Sunday. This morning on Operation Write Home's Facebook page, 3 cards were posted. Two of the cards were made by my buddy Virginia. The two cards are DogGone I miss You and Hello Dear. Virginia is our card groups Cricuit Girl. I think she's working on having every cartridge Cricut makes and she's doing a great job of it! What is best about having the cartridges.....she is using them and she's creating some really cool cards! Kathy from County Purr Farm created the Friends card. Great Job Virginia....you are quite the Cricut talent! Kathy, it's great having you join Operation Write Home, even though you live out of the area. We hope you can join us on one of our OWH days. Kathy thank you for being a part of our group effort....by the way...Nice job on that card!

Operation Write Home has become a favorite project for the girls in the SOS group at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. I've put links to Operation Write Home's blog page, their Facebook page and to Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. I hope some of you will be interested in joining us on the last Tuesday of every month, or contacting Operation Write Home for more information about starting your own local group. It's a win-win situation.....we get to do what we love - make cards and we get to share them with people we know deserve them. What could be better?

I'll have another non-card related post later today. So check back and have a look! Until then, have a wonderful day (we are the weather is finally cooler), and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!