Saturday, October 23, 2010

All Natural Fall Decoration

My daughter was walking to the bank yesterday and outside one of the shops was a beautiful Fall Decoration. She was admiring it and how everything looked so natural and real, when the little squirrel in the center of the display scurried away. She called me to tell me about what she'd seen. I told her when she walked back from the bank to have her camera ready, because I was sure the little thief would return. No explanation needed, this picture is worth 1000 words. Thank you Amy for sharing the photo with me....isn't walking fun, you never know what you will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!