Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bind It All Christmas Album

Good morning.....The photo is a sneak peek at a Bind It All Class that Karen and I will be co-teaching on December 11th. Check here for more information I'll give you a hint....if you love Pinkpaislee DP as much as I do....you'll love this album. For those of you who don't know.... Karen's eye for embellishing pages is fantabulous and she didn't let us down on this project. Stop by Paradise Scrapbook Boutique for a look at the finished project. It's Beautiful! Sign up early, space is limited and when I checked the class is filling up quickly. Check out Karen's website....there is a special on Bind It All's....and it's a great opportunity to save money while getting a tool that you'll use over and over. Off I go for now. It's cooking and freezing day! And it's a great day for it. It's been raining/snowing all morning.

2 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!