Monday, January 24, 2011

Do You Know This Rabbit?


Hello and happy almost Tuesday....today I created an Easter Card....ok, Easter is a bit away, but heck you can never start too early. So....here's my problem. Somehow I came across this graphic. I love it. I'd like to use the graphic on my Easter cards, but I don't want to use it if the artist objects. Does anyone out there know who the artist is? And....How to contact her/him?
For this card I used my Spellbinder dies, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, and my Martha Score board. Tim Holtz inks and Stampin Up Sentiment. Cardstock, flowers and ribbon were all purchased from Karen at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.
Again....I'd appreciate if anyone knows the artist of this very sweet rabbit.
Have a great week....


4 comments:

  1. I have no idea who the mystery rabbit is! He's super cute though! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this is one adorable card!! Sorry, I don't know who created him, but like Patti said he is cute ;D. Thanks so much for coming to visit my Blog and leaving me some love!! It sure made my day. I am also glad I came over here and let me tell you, you are having a brand new follower :D:D Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwe what a cute card Mary;;... Love it!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable Mary.
    Can't say i know this bunny.
    love the rest of your cards too.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!