Monday, January 17, 2011

February Card Class - Blue Plaid Birthday Card

Here's the second card for my February card class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. This card was fun to create....I used many of my punches and one of my newest dies. So, here's what I used: Blue, red and white card stock, The patterned DP is The Girls Paperie - On Holiday. The rubber stamp sentiments are Clear Stamps. The die is Tim Holtz Paper Rosette. I used 2 McGill punches - 3 inch File Tab and Multi Tags. Ek Success is the cupcake border and I used two star punches, and charcoal chalk by Colorbox. So....if you are taking the class and you want to bring your supplies....you now know what they are. Again....class begins at 1:00 and goes to 3:00 on February 1. Be sure to sign up for the class with Karen. The classes have been filling up quickly so sign up soon.

Off I go for now.....it's time to clean up one mess and start another one :-)

Happy Crafting....

2 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!