Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spellbinder and Gina K

One of my emails today brought me to a Gina K - Thank You Blog Hop - the projects shown combined Gina K Stamps and Spellbinder dies. You might want to check out the projects... they are inspiring. Since Christmas, I've had the Spellbinder Ornament and coordinating stamp set by Gina K Designs. Today was the perfect time to play with them. I'm trying to make a Christmas card a week (note...I am a bit behind...like about 10!)

I stamped the Heirloom Ornament on an off-white card stock with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo. using my stamp positioner I stamped again using VersaMark Dazzle - Frost and heated the image after applying clear embossing powder. After die cutting with the Spellbinder Ornament die, I kept the die in place and sponged the Vintage Photo ink over the image. The card stock and designer papers are scraps that were left after playing along with the last Mojo Monday Challenge. Off I go....2 cards down and 50 more to go!

Have a great week....

Mary

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunner for sure! Very elegant... glad I'm not the only one doing Christmas cards LOL! I'm doing the Christmas all year long challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Mary! Love all the bling.. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!