Monday, April 18, 2011

Mary Jane 29 and Holding

I have a dear friend who thought she could quietly sneak her birthday past our group of crafters. Well Mary Jane....how'd that work for you? We had a party on the day our group met for SOS....I think she was surprised! So many of us girls are members of Weight Watchers. When I saw this stamp, I knew it would be perfect for Mary Jane....seems we are always trying to fight our way past the cake and loose a few ounces. I've got to say I didn't fight my way past the cake last week and when I got on the scale it said..."One at a time please!" OOPS! So this week, the only cake I'm playing with is paper cake! Happy Belated Birthday Mary Jane, may this year be filled with many shared laughs with friends. I went to one of my favorite blog pages and saw that the Art Impressions challenge for this week is....anything goes. I think Mary Jane's card fits the bill! Check out the other entries here. Off I go. It's time to start thinking about what's for dinner. Enjoy your week..... Hugs....Mary

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining Art Impression challenge#12!!

    -Soili-Maria-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!