Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PIF and Charlene Did....

It was fun taking part in the Stamping-Ground 2nd Anniversary challenge. Charlene was quick as a bunny and my postman brought her PIF to my front door. Look at everything I found inside. Wow.....thank you Charlene!
Lots to play with, stamps and stamped images, flowers and die cut designs....and a cut little card.

I gifted Queen Marcy an album I'd put together some time ago. I love this album, but after getting to e-know Marcy, I decided to part with it. I think the best part of the PIF was meeting two sweet ladies.


I hope everyone goes to check out Charlene and Marcy's sites, they are filled with fabulous creations.


I'm off to the yard. I think there are a few weeds that need pulling. My husband has a painting class going on in his studio, and I think pulling weeds will keep me quiet and productive.


Have a WONDERFUL week! See you next Wednesday





















3 comments:

  1. beautiful workspace, lots of lovely goodies, Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy for charity)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of goodies you received for your PiF. And that album is such a lovely gift for you to send to your friend. Wonderful! Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely lot of goodies you received. Absolutely love your book you made and sent. I know it's hard parting with things but I'm sure it will be treasured by Marcy. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!