Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Card for a Birthday Boy

Can you believe it....September is almost a memory. Where has the time gone? Well, here's my desk for Wednesday. Be sure to check out all the talented crafters over at WOYWW

My brother-in-law's birthday is coming up and I'm going to be pretty busy for the next 3 weeks, so I thought I'd best get busy and make a quick card. This card took less than 20 minutes. I was trying to make it very "boy" like....So....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN!

With Fall right around the corner (Friday). I've been sitting on the front porch with the cats enjoying the last days of summer and wandering around the yard looking at the flowers that are hanging in there....giving us one last blast of color. Here's my favorite.


This geranium is called: Showcase Extreme Rose and it's from Fredriks Nursery, which is in Ripon CA. Very pretty and still going strong.


Speaking of going strong....I guess I should get at it and get my list of things to do today at least started. Have a great week.....See you soon!


Hugs,

Mary aka: Glitter Grammy



6 comments:

  1. Love that Geranium Mary. So pretty. You must be leaving soon on your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, and the geranium is beautiful. Happy WOYWW, Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the card is very nice!! but that Geranium is just Beautiful!!! so galad you sharied that with us today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card - I struggle with male cards a lot!
    Happy very belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!