Friday, October 11, 2013

Merry

This is a quick card to make and if you want to see the inside of this card, you'll just have to check it out on the Poppystamps blog page.  I'll give you a hint, this is completely made from snippets.  The reason for so many, I am working on a project for later next month, and I thought I knew exactly what I needed to do.  Guess what, I didn't!  Anyway, my not so happy accident turned into a very quick make. 

Don't you love the Merry die....I sure do.  Well, I said this was a quick card and I need to make this a quick post.  For more, check out the Poppystamps blog. 

Later....
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

2 comments:

  1. Off to the poppy stamp blog. See you there. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Those dies are wonderful together...Off to check out that blog link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!