Sunday, November 10, 2013

PoppyStamps Digital Blog Blitz

Did you know Poppystamps offers Digital cutting dies?  Well they do, and if you are one of those Digi Folks, you might just want to head over to the PoppyStamps Blog page to see what all the excitement is about.  These dies are compatible with most Electronic cutting machines. I'm excited to see what the Design Team has created.  And I heard it from a very reliable source, there are PRIZES!

Check out the Poppystamps Blog page for inspiration and to find out how you too can be a winner!

I'm off to bed, I had a very busy and crafty day today.  Lots of kits were made for Paradise Scrapbook Boutique's Annual Gift Workshop....I can't wait!  But then, I guess I will have to!  

Until next time, hugs and Happy Crafting,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!