Sunday, February 23, 2014

March Card Class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique

Here they are.....
Here's card number 1.  I'm loving using the fence and always love butterflies.  This one is very easy to cut and I'm sure you'll find tons of ways to use up your bits and pieces. 

And here is the second card.  I really like how this one turned out.  Maybe it's the glitter pieces.  I kind of like glitter you know. 
I've been called for Jury duty, so tomorrow I will be up with the chickens and off to court.  I've been buzzing around trying to have everything in order before I go. I guess I'd best get back at it. 

The class is March 12th from 1 to 3 (or later if you need more time).  Call Karen if you are interested.  FYI, I sent an email 2 hours ago and the class is now 1/2 full....just sayin!

Hugs to all,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy



5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. It has a beautiful fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mary they are both stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Mary, love the first one, so Springlike! Spring! Yes, I'm wondering if it will ever get here tbh! Hope you get some rain though, very bad situation for California. I find I'm really not doing the papercrafts right now, can't get back in the groove! That knitting chair, the warmth from the fire and a nice cup of hot tea win every time when I get home from work!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary wow this is just beautiful!!!!!!! Both cards look gorgeous I am now following he he :)

    Hugs

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!