Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Thinking of You

This is a card I created for a friend.  I'm loving this beautiful background die from Poppystamps.  Bailiwick Background #987)  For the inside I used the Leafy Sprig Die #1002.  This card was so simple to make.  For the sentiment I typed it on my Word program.  The dies were cut from snippets, as were the sentiments.  The base was also a snippet.  I must admit the blue background was not.  I love using up my bits and pieces.  I think this format will allow me to do so quickly and easily.  Here's what I did on the inside....
I'm trying to make cards that are pretty and have layers, but aren't so layered they cost an arm and a leg to mail.  I think this one fits the bill.  We will see when I go to post it!

Today this card is the featured card on the Poppystamps blog page.  I hope you have some time to click over to leave a comment.....

 Until later,  Hugs from me to you....Happy crafting,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

3 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL Mary. Great idea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so elegant Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Mary. This is stunning. Love that blue you used.
    So gorgeous.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!