Monday, March 31, 2014

A Quick Note On April Class and Just Playing

Happy Monday and it is for you I hope.  My honey is under the weather with gout... :-(  But he's being a real trooper!  Hoping today will be the worst day and tomorrow he will feel so much better. 

I wanted to let everyone know, the April class is now filled.  Karen has a waiting list, but in truth, this group of girls rarely cancel.  This is one of the cards (the card on the left).  Yesterday while Brenda and I had our girls play day, I made the card on the right.  The same, but different.  The image on the right is slightly larger, I forgot to check the box when printing and this is what printed.  Waste not, want not...right?  Because the image was larger, I couldn't fit the sentiment on the bottom, so, I moved it.  I didn't have off white pearls, so I colored them with my Spectrum Noir pens.  I raised the doily, used different papers and the outside is done. 

The inside of this card is different than the card class inside, so I shall share.  The entire card took 1/2 of a 4 x 8 piece of decorative cardstock, plus the base and frame.  So, here's the inside.....
Isn't it fun doing the same but different?  Well, I'm off to baby my honey....have a most wonderful day.

Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy


2 comments:

  1. Love the same but different look you have going here. The designs are lovely and the inside of your card is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable!! and really like the doilies too! The inside is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!