Sunday, May 17, 2015

A Fun Just Because Day

Good morning and Happy Crafting Day.... I have to say it's fun to make a card just because you were inspired by the papers.  I won a 12x12 pad of Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home Collection paper during the National Scrapbook Celebration at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  I was excited by the papers in the pad and thought how fun it would be to use them for a Hello card.  This card made me think of my friend Edy, who is quite the quilter.  I on the other hand only quilt on paper.  A sewing machine is not my friend.

So here's my quilt...and I wanted to leave tons of room to write a hello to whoever might receive this card.  Of course the Poppystamps hello makes a great sentiment.  The other die cut pieces are from Avery Elle dies.  If you didn't already know, I am a die-aholic.  Do you think?  Anyway, it was fun creating this card just because.

Here's what the inside looks like.  Nothing fancy here....


Well, I'm off to help my friend serve treats during intermission at the  Spring concert at Paradise Performing Arts.  So, off I shall be going.

Until next time, Happy Crafting and Hugs from me to you,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Mary, I love those colourful papers and I like that you've decorated inside too. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary.

    Hope you were able to enjoy the concert in between serving treats.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!