Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree


Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month is "Oh Christmas Tree and you can thank Caz for giving us this boost to our creativity.  I'm using my newest die for this card and I think it fits the bill for this month's challenge.  I think this is a pretty little tree.

This month the sponsors are:


and 


To find out how you could win one of these great prizes, click on over to The Sparkles Christmas Challenge ... you could be a winner!

Now about my card.  The die is from IO.  I like this die because it comes in 2 parts.  For the front of the card I used the entire die.  On the inside, I only used the top portion....

A stamped sentiment, a bit of sequins and my card is complete.  I framed the die on the front of the card and I cut the die from glittered card stock.  To make this card clean and simple you could omit the glittered frame.  I'm trying to keep my Christmas cards simple.  With postage what it is, any way to keep costs down works for me.  

Off I go.  I'm going to play with this format and make a few more cards.  Until next time,  

Happy Crafting and Hugs from me to you!
Mary Mac
AKA: Glitter Grammy

2 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card and I love the way the die can be used for the whole tree or just the top
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!