Saturday, August 12, 2017

Looking Back

I like looking back at projects from the past.  Especially those created during a crop with loads of friends.
Several years ago, I made this calendar with the croppers from Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  I have it hanging above my desk and I look at it daily.  My husband made the shadow box and his birthday is in May.  So I put a gold circle with his birthdate in it.  My birthday is in August.  I've also noted my birthdate with a gold number.  I think of my kids and grandkids, my brothers and sisters, my parents, aunts, uncles and cousins and all the crafty people I've met through the years and of course my special friends who have made life such fun. When I look at a month I am reminded of things I've done and the people I've shared those months with.  To me, this calendar is priceless.  It's not just a calendar it's a box of memories.  There were days I didn't think I'd ever finish, but Karen and Deb pushed me forward and I thank them for encouraging me.

I guess it's time to jump back to the present and give some thought to my new projects.

Until next time, happy crafting and I hope you enjoy your crafting memories as much as I have.

Hugs from my world to yours,
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!