Saturday, November 4, 2017

Happy Birthday... Party In A Card

This action card was fun to create.  My neighbor loves handmade cards and I really enjoy making them for him.  I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly this card came together.  I think it actually took more time thinking about it than it took to create.


and here is what I did to the inside:

I struggle making cards for boys and men.  I think this one works for both.

I used a white base covered in BoBunny Double Dot paper.  I can't tell you who made the candle paper because I was using bits and pieces and sadly the label was removed.  The balloons, candles, pop up for the inside and the spinner are Elizabeth Craft Dies.  The stars are Frantic Stamper and the sentiment is Just Right.

Until next time......happy crafting....

Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy


1 comment:

  1. Wow fantastic card Mary! love the colours and wonderful design.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!